Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 03:16 AM

Quinton wasn't even paying attention to Torie anymore. He took off his mask and smiled at Ella. "Hello, El. How's it been? You look so fine tonight, sugar."

Ella felt a chill go down her spine. She didn't reply to him and turned away.

Ryan shoved Mike's hand away and pushed Quinton, "You heard Torie. If you're going to cause trouble, then leave."

"I'm not trying to cause trouble, I was asking legitimate questions." Quinton still had a smirk on his face. "It's not my fault if you get riled up. What DOESN'T get you angry, Ryan? Oh, and you should probably keep your hands off of me if you don't want to get in trouble. There are witnesses. Not like you care, you probably don't understand what I'm saying so let me make this more clear for you." Quinton cleared his throat and said in a very simple voice, "You touch me, you go bye bye."

All Ryan could see was red. "I'm not an idiot."

"Really? You could have fooled me."

"I'm going to wipe that smirk right off of your face." Ryan threatened, taking off some pieces of his costume for mobility purposes in case he did start fighting.

"Ryan, don't." Ella said quietly, really not wanting to get involved.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!