Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 03:07 AM

Mike nodded and put a hand on Ryan's shoulder. "Dude, chill out, its Quinton."

Alex just smiled as he watched Ryan unfold. He figured he would wait a little bit longer til he stepped him.

Torie raised her head high and straightened her back even more, feeling the power of an aristocrat rise with her. "Ryan, stop." She said, in a more commanding tone. "If you do not care, then why bother asking questions? To get my boyfriend riled up?" Her heart was pounding as she saw Ryan get more and more aggressive. "I will not stand for it. I held this party not for dissenters but for us to come together as a community. If you do not wish to be apart of this and you only wish to cause trouble, well, security can show you the door. I will not allow for mayhem at my party." She was calm but powerful in her words, like a true aristocrat.

Alex smiled, as he loved to see this side of her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!