(#208 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 05:08 PM

There was a knock on Jade's door. She got up and walked up to the door.

"Alyssa Monterreo?" A man asked, in regular clothes. He opened his jacket to show a badge.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Your father needs you down at the Mayor's office."

She nodded. "Let me grab my stuff." She went back into her apartment and put on a pair of shoes. She also grabbed her gun, just in case, and put in behind her back. She threw on a big hoodie and pulled the hood up. She opened the door. "Let's go."

Within 10 minutes, they were pulling up in the parking lot. She followed the man silently into the office where her Dad and Uncle were.

She walked into the office and closed the door behind her. "Yes, dad. Hey Uncle Charles."

Chief Smith gave her a hug. "Your mother has been worrying sick about you."

"Yeah, yeah, when doesn't she." Jade said, smiling. "So what's going on?"

"Well, we have a couple of hippie's in my office. MY OFFICE!" Mayor Smith said. "And I want them out."

"Ok, then just break down the door. Easy peasy." She shrugged, sitting on a couch.

"Not that simple, Alyssa. Do you know whose in there?"

"No. Why don't you go ask? Have you even made contact?"

"Uh...no. Alright. I will go see what I can do." Chief Smith said, walking out. He went and stood in front of the door. "ALRIGHT! My name is Chief Smith. Who is in the office?" He demanded. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!