(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default Cats - 08-30-2013, 03:31 PM

The ultimate Cat thread. xD

My cat is being super adorable right now, so I thought I'd start a cat thread to discuss how cute/silly/awesome cats are.

Casey LOVES foil balls. She's had an obsession with them since he was a kitten. We didn't have any fancy toys for her when we first got her, so we'd roll up aluminum into balls (not small enough to swallow, but big enough to fit in her mouth) and toss them. We have bought her toy mice and those plastic balls with the bells in them, but nothing compares to a foil ball in her mind. She loves to play fetch, so I'll throw the ball, she'll run after it, hit it around a little, pick it up and bring it right to my feet. IT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER.

She also has this cute little butt-wiggle right before she pounces. SO CUTE.

She ran up the me at 1AM and started rubbing her face against me and purring for no reason. ULTRA CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

My family cat, Sam, he's less "cute". He's a very regal, demure cat... who, in his free time outside, enjoys killing little bunny rabbits and ripping off their skulls (and sometimes limbs). LOL. So creepy. Inside the house, he doesn't even acknowledge our hamster when we take her out of the cage, and he licks everything you put in front of him. Outside the house though, HE IS THE FAT, EVIL CAT-MAFIA BOSS.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!