View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-29-2013, 03:56 PM

Totally feel like I'm digging this up... Oh well, I like to talk about coffee and I like Timmies, so I'm going to dig it up and respond anyway!

Tim Hortons is a Canada thing. An AMAZING Canada thing. It's also found in the US, around the Canadian border. We have Starbucks as well. Where I live, there's a Starbucks and a Timmies pretty much across the street from one another.

That particular Tim Hortons sucks (mostly high school kids work there), but it's SO MUCH cheaper than the Starbucks. There's also another Starbucks, and another Timmies within walking distance (mind you, 20-30 minutes is definitely walking distance to me).

Tim Hortons is cheaper, and being a Canadian, it's a part of who I am so I go there more often and prefer it over Starbucks. =P However, I do sometimes go to Starbucks for a change of pace.

What other coffee/doughnut places are around you guys? There used to be a Krispy Kreme near me, but they couldn't compete with Tim Hortons (they opened up across the street from one), so they're gone. There's a Coffee Time near the bus terminal. I find Coffee Time so gross though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!