View Single Post
(#274 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 01:03 PM

Capri didn't care about the rain; the worst it could do was make her hair frizz, in her opinion, and she spent a few minutes just taking pictures of the trees overhead and of a few stray flowers she found in the bushes.

Distantly, she heard a few geese and a duck or two flapping, and she turned around, scooting across the grass and dirt to peek under a bush as she readied her camera. What she saw, however, was not a goose, duck, or other water fowl; a wolf chased and hunted in the pond, and she had to admit - it was a gorgeous creature, if a strange one.

Pure white, with bright blue eyes, she noticed, but beautiful. Glad her camera didn't have the noisy shutter of the newer models (da.mn privacy laws), she snapped a few shots and watched as it dragged not one, not two, not even three, but six of the birds onto the shore. She eventually lifted her head and watched as it came on shore after washing the blood off of its fur - that was when she noticed the small pile of clothing on the shore and she jolted. Had the wolf scared a homeless vagrant away? No, couldn't be, those stayed toward the city, she thought.

No, the truth was stranger than fiction: The wolf shook itself as she watched through her camera - and morphed, turning into none other than the fellow she'd chatted with and watched TV alongside. And he was naked.

Her jaw dropped against the dirt and she buried her face in the grass, positive that her face was going to stay that shade of red forever.

She inched backward just so and turned in the dirt, needing to get back to the bench. She had to be hallucinating, she had to be; just withdrawal, still, months later, just withdrawal, she rationalized, werewolves weren't real.

A bunny sat behind her and she paused, taking a picture of it as it sniffed her lens. Aw, cute, she thought as it hopped into a small hole in the ground, and she turned around. She heard footsteps, but was too low to the ground to see above the bushes.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!