(#272 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 12:23 PM

*Permittable Timeskip!*

The next day, Kiki was taking Capri out around the city. She found herself a bit grated on by her twin's unusually bubbly mood; usually, Capri was moody, tired, and didn't talk when they were out, but Capri was telling her all about her shows and talking about the moon and it was the most bizarre thing she'd seen in a few years.

Then again, given what they'd been through with Jan's gang... maybe that wasn't so odd.

Kiki sat Capri down on a bench in the park. "Just stay here. Maybe not in this spot, but in the park. I have some errands to run but I didn't want you to sit in the apartment languishing all day." She rubbed her neck. "You alright with that?"

"Mhm!" She held up an older Canon camera; Kiki stared at it. Capri hadn't taken the thing out of its box in four years. Maybe she really was getting back to normal. "I'm just gonna do some photography." She smiled. "I took a really pretty picture of the moon last night from my window, but I gotta try to take another one tonight... tomorrow morning... whenever because it came out blurry on my computer."

"Alright." She ruffled one of her pigtails. "Just don't run off on me." Kiki walked out of the park and Capri immediately hopped to her feet, flipping the neck strap of her camera over her head and running into the bushes nearby to try and get pictures of birds.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!