Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-22-2013, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
I like math. ^_^ I never found it hard, but it's one of those things you're either good at and it's naturally easy, or it's difficult. There's very little middle-ground.
Hi, I live in the middle ground xD Let me explain: High level calculus? Conceptual mathematics? Makes perfect sense. Simple arithmetic? Computation? Yeah, I can't even walk two feet in that area without tripping up, be it switching digit order or reversing positive and negative numbers, the part that is supposed to be the easiest has always given me the biggest headache. Like, I'll do the formulas and concepts and integrals, etc. correctly...but I'll end up using the wrong number somewhere in the problem which will completely throw off my answer. So. Darn. Frustrating.

And I don't think that makes you a terrible person; I think it means you are just way closer to your dad than you are to your mom; he was probably more supportive of you when you were younger.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!