View Single Post
(#122 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 06:52 PM

Blu burst into laughter, "EVANDER? Oh my god, isn't he the cutest? I want to pinch his little cheeks. He's like a super adorable, confused, scared little puppy. My mom knows his mom - my mother makes her dance clothes. I've known him since I was thisssss big." She used her thumb and index finger to demonstrate, showing about 3 inches. "So, that's like, FOREVER AGO."

Gwen I've only heard about. I don't have many Witch friends. She is a little odd. Totally not like me at all. She's, like, an introvert? I think that's the word. She seems like a loner - very withdrawn. I heard she's one of the top Witches her age though, and I wouldn't want to upset her.

Torian I take it you already know, since she's from your hometown. I probably can't tell you much that you don't already know. In my opinion, she seems a bit obnoxious and somewhat nerdy. She's a know-it-all. If you're friends with her, I seriously didn't mean that in a bad way. I don't know her personally - that's just the conclusion I've come to from what I've heard through the grapevine."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!