Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-20-2013, 09:05 PM

So many lovely dolls!
Desert Flower I just adore the frame! And I've had that background just waiting to be used, but there never was a good time. It really goes well with the theme.
Giant Beauty You weren't the only one with trouble trying to make sure the doll was small enough! XD I like how the flowers on the dress match the flowers in the tree. My only CC is that although the skintone is pale, maybe instead of a purple-ish outline a light brown would have made her stand out a bit more.
Woodland Magic The doll is very cute. (I love all these circular frames. Maybe I'll have to see about making some.)
Germany I'll agree with you that the doll is kind of "meh". There's not a lot I have to say about it.
Secret Stash I think you actually did pretty well with this doll. Pirates usually just kept the gold to themselves, or hide it. They didn't really need to buy anything considering they would just steal it. XD Oh and you are suburb at animating/glittering. It's smooth and clean.
Trick or Treat I give you kudos for making another doll instead of reusing the other one. CC would be is that her face and outfit could have been shaded more. Sorry it's just something I'm picky about nowadays.
Frankie Stein I don't watch the show, but I did look up the character. You did a good job recreating her! And I LOVE how you revamped my frame to go with Frankie. (I'm always happy to see my frames used!)
And just a random fact, but I think you already know this since you seem to be into literature: Frankenstein isn't actually the monster, it's the creator. The monster is simply called...the monster!
Forest Fairy OOh l like this one! The frame is beautiful and I like the earthy tones.
CROWN JEWEL! WOW!!! You did soo awesome on this!! I can't even tell that you put it together with random props; It looks like a pre-made background. And kudos to you for animating it. I don't think I could have spent that much time on one doll!
Unique A unique is a unique. LOL! Creative points to you for a sleeved frame! XD
Avi Lovie sure did a great job making the dress, didn't she? The cute pose and kiss animation are a nice touch.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!