Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-20-2013, 09:18 AM

Mike hid.

Torie unlocked and opened the door. "Well, this has been a wonderful night, Alexander."

"Indeed it has. Maybe we could continue this night. It could turn into a wonderful morning." Alex said, pulling her close.

"NO!" Torie exclaimed, pushing him away again. "Alexander, I said no."

"How dare you deny me!" He snarled, losing his composure. "How dare you say no. Its as if you want your little boy-toy to lose his mind." He laughed. "Oh, is that your play? Are you taunting me in order for me to call him into the program? Well, well, well, Victoria, I didn't think you had that in you."

Torie smack him. "Don't say another word. Leave." She hissed.

"Looks like I struck a nerve. How about I strike another." He backhanded her.

"Still hitting on helpless girls, again." Torie said, starting to quote Ella.

"Well, there is no one here to protect you. Why not?" Alex smiled, a wide and crazy smile and hit her one last time. "Awww....no curling up in a ball again. How sad. Well, have a good night, my dear. I will see you Monday." He smiled and closed the door, finally leaving.

Torie stood there, staring at the door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!