Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-19-2013, 11:59 PM

Mike went in there as well.

Too soon, there was a knock on the door. Torie took a deep breath and opened the door. Alex was standing there, in a suit and tie with a dozen red roses. "Good evening, beautiful." He said, handing her the flowers.

Torie wanted to gag; instead, she smiled. "Oh, how beautiful, Alex. Thank you for the flowers." She said, hoping she was talking loud enough for them to hear but not too loud to throw suspicion her way.

"So, where are your...uh...friends?" He asked, looking around.

She put the flowers in a nearby vase. "I sent them home. Figured you would gentlemanly enough not to do anything stupid." She said, with a hint of bitterness.

"What a shame. I was hoping to see that clown you call a boyfriend." He came up behind her and turn her around. "I would hoping he would see this." He said, kissing her.

Torie pushed him away. "No. You can blackmail, you can threaten me, you can threaten my friends, but you will not kiss me." She snapped.

He smirked and pulled out his phone. "I believe that I can do whatever I want if you don't want your precious boyfriend to lose his mind...literally."

Torie stared at him, trying to decide whether to smack him or go with the flow. She forced a smile to her face. "We have a play to see, do we not?" She asked, grabbing her purse.

"That's a good girl." Alex smiled, shutting the door behind them.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!