View Single Post
(#53 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-19-2013, 10:07 PM

Thanks, Rachel! I'm glad you liked my warrior elf...it was hard to figure ut what to do for her. And yeah, those harpies were a bother. Would have left them naked xD I probably could have drawn something in, but I was feeling lazy that day haha

Le Doll Dump! All of these were made using Lovie's maker, Ness's maker, Donette's maker, styledollz, dollzmania, and my own work.

For Ness's Arabian Nights contest. Had to make an exotic doll in a night setting. Finally got to use a background I'd been wanting to for ages! This doll won that contest, and Ness made me a lovely new head that I'm sure I'll use eventually. Thanks, Ness!

For the earth round of the Giant Beauties contest. This one was difficult to work with cause the size of the base is almost 250 pixels tall, but I think it works somewhat. The other entries looked much more put together than this one haha

I forget exactly which contest this was for, but it was another case of being able to use a background and outfit that I'd wanted to for a long time. It's simple, but I like it a lot. Frame by Chessie (where is that girl anyway?).

For (I think it was Lovie's?) International Icon contest. This is supposed to be Germany's eagle. Edited the dress to look like the German flag, and gave her black hair to continue the color scheme. I feel kinda meh about this doll, though.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!