LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2013, 05:21 PM

((LOL xD))

Mike sighed. Thanks a lot, Torie.
"Yeah, I do like you Ella, probably a little more than I should." He admitted. "But I have always gotten the impression that you didn't feel the same way, so I never acted on it."

Torie smiled. She went over to her mirror and combed her hair before letting it hang loose. She decided to change into yoga pants. As she was coming down the stairs, there was a knock on the door. She grabbed her purse off the counter and started to fish for her wallet. She opened the door and saw the pizza guy standing there.

"Good Evening. Your total is $36.42."

She pulled two twenty's from her wallet and paid the guy. When he went to give her her change, she shook her head. "Keep it." She grabbed the pizzas from him and then shut the door. "Food's here!" She yelled, walking into the kitchen.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!