View Single Post
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 06:50 PM

Phoenix didn't invite Jade, cuz Lily and Rainbow were the ones he figured needed to know more than anyone. A secret shared between several people didn't stay a secret long. Once they were all inside and the door locked, so that no-one could overhear, Phoenix spoke.

"I've suspected this guy of being a grass for quite a long time," he began. "I mean Soul, of course. You must have noticed that he left before the cops started throwing tear gas? And that we only started having trouble with the police seemingly being tipped off when he started hanging out here? Of course, I might be wrong, but I have an idea to prove it.

"My plan is that we stage a sit in in the mayor's office. I found out that we can get into the office thru the air vents, then open a few doors so it looks like we just walked inside. We don't tell anyone about what we're going to do, just say that we have a revenge plan for today and to wait and see. However, we tell Soul that we plan to hold a rally outside the fire station in revenge for today.

If he's the grass, then while we hold the sit in, he'll go off to the fire station by himself, and the police will go there too. Since it's on the other side of the city, even if he does guess that he's been had, it'll be far too late for the police to turn up in time to spoil the sit in. By the time they do, we'll be inside the mayor's office."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!