View Single Post
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-16-2013, 10:45 AM

Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

I am not a fan of professional sports...maybe I would be if soccer/real football was actually popular here in the us...the only professional sport I actually care remotely about is hockey. GO BLACKHAWKS! STANLEY CUP, BABY!...but only during playoff season. Ain't nobody got time to keep up with professional sports during the regular season xD

I am, however, a HUGE fan of collegiate (American) football (GO NU! GO 'CATS!). Something about rooting for a school just feels so much more exciting for me...like, they don't get paid, they have a true loyalty to their chosen team and can't just be traded to the highest bidder. College/High School football has an electricity to it that I never feel watching professional players...the only reason I watch the super bowl at all is because there is usually food or parties involved in the process haha. Maybe the reason I like school sports so much is cause I was in band and the band cheers on the team just as much as the spirit squads...idk.

TL;DR: Professional sports are boring. NCAA and high school football is where it's at.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!