View Single Post
(#597 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-13-2013, 07:21 PM

"Yeah, I suppose that's true. Mike, did you hear about what Torie said to me earlier?" Ella asked, trying to stir up sh*t.

Meanwhile, Ryan was having difficulty getting changed - Quinton and Doug were both bugging him this time.

"Don't be mad at us, Ryan. We're young men - we have needs, and unfortunately for you, your ex seems to be willing to satisfy those needs." Quinton smirked.

"Yeah, and I didn't even have to take her on a date!" Doug laughed, "At least you're getting laid, too, right?"

"No, we're taking it slow."

"Oooh, sorry to hear that, man." Quinton said sarcastically.

"It's my choice."

"Sure it is." Doug grinned.

"It really is. I slept over at Torie's last weekend and she wanted us to sleep in the same room and I said no. Then yesterday we fell asleep watching a movie."

"How romantic..." Quinton teased, saying it in a girly voice. Returning to his regular tone, he added, "Well I'll be hanging out with your ex tonight. Not as romantic, but a lot more fun."

While the two continued, Ryan started to ignore them. He finished getting dressed and left to join his friends on the field for the 15 minutes left before class.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-13-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!