(#5 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-13-2013, 04:56 PM

We decided on Pirates this year for several reasons. 1, we have a coat we're dying red and trimming with gold for Gracie's birthday party (she's dressing up as ring leader) so the coat can work double duty for pirate. 2, Gracie will want a say next year and there's plenty of opportunity for girly outfits so Pirate needs to be done asap, lol. 3, she would pull off the crown I love for the queen of hearts and plus queen of hearts takes makeup which would be easier to apply to a 3 year old vs a 2 year old.

So this year pirates, next year queen of hearts, and after that its Gracie's choice.

Also, I've been on the black hole of time named Pinterest. These photos are evidence of productivity in such a black hole, lol. Found out I'll be Cheshire Cat. Aaron will be Mad Hatter, and Gracie the queen, all for next year of course.

I also found doll makeup tutorial and had fun with that since no one is on TDP in contests or club #lonely #neverusedhashtagssoimthatlonely. Lol

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!