View Single Post
(#507 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-10-2013, 09:54 PM

"I'll ask her later today." Ryan said, walking onto the football field. He saw Torie and stood beside her, "What'cha doing?"

"Doug, why are you being so nice to me? We rarely talk."

"Does there have to be a reason? I saw you up here and-" Doug looked closely at Ella's face. She now had some bruising on the side of her face. "Did you get into a fight, or something? You have a mark on your face."

"Oh? OH, that." Ella rubbed her face, "It's a long story."

"I have time."

"I got into a fight with some guy."

"Some guy...?" Doug asked, thinking about who would have any vendetta against Ella. His first thought was Ryan, but he didn't want to guess wrong. "I'm sorry to hear that." He kissed her cheek, "Any better?"

Ella giggled, "That only works on kids, Doug, but thanks anyway."

---

((Doug's Profile:

Name: Doug Wilson
Appearance: Tall, toned black male (6'1", 210lbs). Short black hair he wears spiked at the front, almond-shaped brown eyes.
Personality (and/or) Bio: Doug is the football team's best receiver. He loves to do exciting and crazy things, have fun, and live life to the fullest. Doug is lucky, wild, and cocky. He is in his senior year of school, but being 18, he cannot be taken to The Program. It is hard for him to watch those around him taken though. ))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!