View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-10-2013, 11:00 AM

I was walking home from work one day; can't remember the specifics, but there was a girl walking behind me crying on her phone that a group of people at a local university were stalking her and her boyfriend's facebooks, Instagrams, Youtube accounts - it sounds like a nightmare. Whatever privacy people had online before is almost entirely gone because of Google demanding people link their Youtube and Google+ accounts, plus Facebook harasses you nonstop for certain sites to link to in order to use them (Twitch.tv is one of them, but thankfully it's still only optional).

For example, my ex knew my different usernames. I had to stop using GaiaOnline - even the Mule account I'd just opened - because he wouldn't leave me the hell alone. I'm amazed he never found me on here, to be frank.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!