(#936 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-10-2013, 08:26 AM

Went to the zoo yesterday. They do these animal shows where, if you're lucky, you can be less than a foot away from exotic animals. No bars, no window! We got front row, center seats. RIGHT IN FRONT of the pedastool where the animals sit. We wait 30 minutes with a short attention span toddler just to be sure that we literally have THE BEST seat in the house. It's coming down to it, 6 minutes left until the event starts. The stadium is getting packed. All of a sudden a girl pops up, her mother waiting behind her, and the girl asks "Excuse me? Can you scoot over?" As she gestures that WE, we who have been sitting there 30 minutes with a toddler should scoot over so SHE who showed up minutes from start of show can have the best spot! Are you freaking serious?! And her mother encouraged her to ask! I am SO SICK of today's world being entitled little s#!ts. So I told her No and she actually looked at me like I was being rude! Now see here little entitled to everything miss, you don't get to skim by life and have your way. You have to plan ahead and EARN what you get. If you want the best seat in the house then you have to quit walking the zoo 30 minutes before the show, not push people who deserve those seats out of the way. GRRR

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 08-10-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!