(#493 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-09-2013, 05:25 PM

"No! I don't want to either. I'm was just reminding you..."

"Okie dokie. So, I approached Alex, and we hatched a plan to break those two up. We fake dated, Ryan got confused and worried about the way I was acting so he wanted to talk with me about everything, I played victim, he kissed me, he seemed to want to come inside my house, but I thought that would be too far so with the little bit of goodness in my heart, I closed the door. I told Alex about the kiss, he told Torie and Ryan he knew about it, Ryan lied to Torie, she believed him, I came over and acted like a total b*tch and Torie believed me. I couldn't stand to see them upset, and I felt bad, so I went outside. Alex came out and told me everything was going according to plan, he continued to hit on me, I told him I didn't like him like that and if he called me... yuck, LOVIE... again, I would kick his @ss. He did, so we fought. Ryan and Torie came out, Torie did F*CK ALL AND JUST STOOD THERE. Ryan just STOOD THERE - he didn't do jack SH*T until Alex went to hit Torie. Apparently me getting beat up was funny to everyone or something, so I started laughing too."

Ella took a deep breath. "And now I think I've gone psycho."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!