LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-09-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
* I thought that if you swallowed chewing gum, it would stay in your body forever. Eventually, it would build up in your body and kill you.

* I thought that if you didn't jump over the top of the escalator, you'd be sucked inside and would never get out.

* I believed that a red mark on the wall of the girl's loo at school was where three teachers were murdered and that they were buried in the wall.

* I believed that watching TV in the dark would make me go blind.
I believed the chewing gum as well, and still believe the escalator one to an extent because I've actually witnessed someone get their shoe caught and there was QUITE a bit of rescuers trying to free her. I still to this day jump the first and last step, and am sure I'm directly in the middle of the step.

There were 2 marks worn into the bathroom walls of my elementary school. I believed the popular kids when they told me they were eyeholes for the dead to watch me pee. It wasn't until 5th grade that I finally realized those 2 worn marks were from the janitor slamming the seats up at the wall to clean them.

And yeah, still believe that watching TV in the dark hurts your eyes...or at least strains them. Do I still go to the movies? Yes. Total hypocrite. Apparently I only believe this in the comfort of my home. xD

Okay, time for my own:

*I believed that you got chicken pox from poison ivy. (My family told me this. It wasn't until I moved to TN and promtly told my future MIL that I was safe to go into the woods because I already had the chicken pox when she warned me there was poison ivy out there...FACEPALM TO THIS DAY)

*I believed that if I left a trail of leaves or flower petals my true love/soul mate would find them and follow them to me.

*I believed that one day I would be a princess, like Cinderella, rescued from my ghetto childhood. In a sense I guess that came true except for the royalty part. I'm very much a princess of my household...well I guess Queen now that Gracie's Princess. xD

*I believed I was going to filthy rich as an adult because I excelled at school. I even promised my sister a Jeep, yellow, because she was not so great at school and thus would not be rich, like me.

*I seriously considered whether or not a cow would produce chocolate milk if you fed it chocolate.

And Bridie:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridie
*I thought the Easter Bunny left trails of jelly beans from my bedroom down to chocolate and other goodies.
Thank you, I will definately try to do this for Gracie. How awesome a childhood you must have had!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!