(#934 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2013, 04:24 PM

I just don't know what to do. My dad's fiance is completely ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder and I have no fricking clue as to why. Dad said it could be due to nerves of an upcoming event but then she got silver and now its worse. This is someone who is going to be in my life for a while and i really don't want to put my dad in a position where he has to choose between his daughter and fiance cause that is not fair to him. Then again I could talk to her but what if that just leads to more fights? I am just so fricking frustrated and confused and pi.ssed cause I feel like I am in a fight with my hands bound and blindfolded. *sits in a corner*

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!