View Single Post
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 07:12 PM

"This is true. I've already discussed it with the patient in question but they need time to consider it. In any case, their prognosis is surprisingly good given their present health. As a result of a very healthy and active lifestyle, they should live until their thirties or forties at the very least, fifty at most." The android silenced before adding, "Though, the fact the serum isn't maintaining itself as a solution is because there's really no damage to repair. To properly repair it, as a potential other solution to the permanent change you suggest, one would need a second body as you have done previously for several people on the ship." She held up a hand. "But due to the fact that one-half of their DNA was corrupt upon transferral, and both donors are out of reach, this would be an impossible feat and the choice is to either live out their days as they wish, or to eventually make that choice. I'm unsure of the longterm effects of an eternal life, but I don't doubt that they would appreciate a life where they've always yearned for it, free of the world's cares." Robin's subtle hints hopefully conveyed who the patient's identity.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!