View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-04-2013, 10:00 PM

"Hippy" Name (ie, Sunshine, Daisy...): "Lily" (Like her first name)
Age (15-25): 18
Appearance: Blonde hair, dyed pink and almost always worn in a long ponytail. Blue eyes and fair-medium skin. Slightly less than average weight, pear-shaped figure, average height (5'6"), and wears a lot of accessories. Can be described as classically pretty with delicate feautures.
Reason you are there (protester, protester's friend...): Protester.
Thoughts on Aliens: "Let's give peace a try... Then threaten to kill the president if our questions are not answered!"
Personality (Flaws and all): Honest, friendly, and loyal. On the other hand, she is stubborn, aggressive, naive, and emotional.
Bio/Other: Mother and Father were Catholic, "white collar", hardworking people and extremely disappointed in their daughter's decision to go along with the hippies. Has no siblings, but a lot of friends (mainly protesters).

"Hippy" Name (ie, Sunshine, Daisy...): Soul
Age (15-25): 24
Appearance: Mid-length, curly, dark brown hair he wears in a short ponytail. Average height, somewhat athletic build. Almond-shaped brown eyes. Great smile.
Reason you are there (protester, protester's friend...): Police snitch.
Thoughts on Aliens: "I'm going to pretend that I give a f*ck."
Personality (Flaws and all): Soul is a manipulative and charming liar/con-artist, who will do whatever her has to, or scre'w over whoever he has to, to make a quick buck. He has no regards for other people's feelings. Positively, he is extremely intelligent and persuasive.
Bio/Other: He's a friend of Lily's... or at least, she thinks he is. Lily has no idea he's giving information to the police for extra cash. In actuality, Soul only sees Lily as an easy target to manipulate - not as a friend.

--

"Soul, isn't Rainbow amazing?" Lily said to Soul, while staring right at the woman speaker. Rainbow was an idol to Lily... Rainbow lived a calm, meditative lifestyle and really wanted to change the world. Lily thought she was simply amazing.

"You love her so much, go make out with her or something." Soul said, not really paying too much attention to Lily. He was also staring at Rainbow, but for a different reason. He wanted to know if there was going to be a protest - and if so, where and when - so he could tell the cops about it.

"Soul, you don't know anything about Rainbow. She would never 'makeout' with a fan. She's not into that kind of thing."

Rainbow went on a break, so another speaker went onto the podium. Soul decided to stay and listen, but Lily wanted to talk with some other people - at least until Rainbow came back. She didn't agree with most of the other speakers. Something about Phoenix pulled her towards him. "Hey, I'm Lily. I don't believe I've met you?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-04-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!