(#255 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-03-2013, 01:54 PM

Torie laughed and stood up. "Come on guys!" She said leading them into the dining room. As they walked, she casually slipped her hand into Ryan's.

When they got to the dining room, Alex was already sitting at the head of the table, with a glass of wine. Torie sighed. "Alex, you cannot drink here. You are not legal."

"And your point is? Torie, I can drink if I would like to." Alex took a drink just to prove it.

Her eyes narrowed. She let go of Ryan's hand and walked over to Alex. She picked up the glass and took it into the kitchen, dumping it in the sink.

Alex was trying to get out of the chair but had somehow manage to get himself wedge in, so he looked like a flopping whale. "TORIE! You d@mn woman! How dare you take my drink away."

She didn't reply. She walked back in and sat down at the end of the table, with a look of checkmate.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!