AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-03-2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
As for Aaron... well, can't you just see him with the energy of Rock Lee? Plus, back in his troll days, he dared to take me on, and got cut down, the way Gaara cut down Rock Lee. But both bounced back, better than before.

The last bit is particularly pertinent as my run-ins with you taught me how to better handle administrators and moderators wherever else I came across them and troll other, less intelligent segments of the internet into a smoking heap of butthurt and 'wtf!'

You've unleashed a terrible thing upon the universe. I'm bad, you're bad for making me worse and we should both feel bad. But somehow, I don't. Especially as I take special care to target the willfully awful roleplayers who refuse to better themselves purely because and their various half-breeds and cousin species. Do you feel bad, Miranda? Do you?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 08-03-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!