(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default Halloween - 08-03-2013, 12:59 AM

Why? Because it's the only thing keeping me sane at the moment. I don't care if it's 90 days away. I want fun. I NEED FUN. So humor me.

This is a thread for all Halloween gibberish. But lets start easy. What was your most embarrassing Halloween costume of your childhood? Anyone? Anyone? Me? I was a Red Crayola Crayon one year. Complete with red painted face, red sweat pants, and red shoes. 2nd place is the year my sister and I dressed up as clowns.

Dear God, please don't ever let me embarrass my daughter like my mother did I, lol. Of course, the crayon was my choice, a very, VERY, bad choice, but mine none the less. I was forced into the clowns outfit. My mom even went through the trouble of painting her white canvas sneakers red for us to wear over our shoes. We were preschool. She wore size 9.5-10's That was very, very difficult to trick or treat in!

In other news, I'm trying to find an awesome costume trio idea for me, my husband, and our daughter. Last year we did Red Riding Hood. Gracie was Little Red, obviously, Aaron was the hunter, and I was Granny.

This year I'm torn. It'll probably be my last year picking for Gracie, so I want to make it good. And my other problem is I'm a HUGE DIYourselfer, so it has to be something I can make. I'm toying with Pirates, with Gracie as the captain and Aaron and I as her crew, Wonderland, with Gracie as the Queen of Hearts (because she's stolen ours completely) and Aaron as the Mad Hatter, and me as...don't know. Alice I guess? And lastly Oz, with Gracie as Dorthy, Aaron as something and me as something. Not sure to that effect! Anyone have a trio idea for us? My only must have is Gracie has to be boss/leader/cutest. I just think that's cute because she rules our world.

Yeah yeah, mommy can't stop talking baby. I know. I bore everyone, lol. Anyone remember my Pumpkin thread from last year? If we get back on our feet in time I totally plan on reviving it. Anyone with me? Anyone? I was disapointed last year being the only pumpkin carver on this site. So sad. Much sadness.

Annnnnnnd, that's it. I'm all Halloweened out for this post. So blab your Halloween thoughts here. Or am I the only one excited and looking forward to it this early? xD

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!