View Single Post
(#216 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 04:47 PM

"Torie, you know I'd love to do something about this. I flipped out on my mother yesterday. I cussed in front of her. I never do that. I'm surprised she didn't send me off this morning because of it... I don't want my memories taken from me, Torie. Maybe you don't care, but I do. If I lost all my memories with Olivia... I just can't even think about that right now. I'm going to class. See you on break."

Ella headed to class, fighting back tears even thinking about being admitted to The Program. The only thing worse than Olivia's death, would be forgetting she was ever alive. She wanted to cry so bad, but she knew if she did she'd be taken. Before going to her classroom, she made a quick stop under the staircase and prayed.

Ryan happened to walk by the staircase Ella was hiding under and could hear her whispering to herself. He crawled under the staircase and sat down next to her. "Ella... Ella, what's wrong?"

"I'm trying to pray right now, Ryan. Go away." Ella looked at him, and then back down. Her eyes were red, but there were no tears.

"Ella, I want to help-"

"Just.... just go away. I have to go to class." Ella grabbed her things, stood up, and ran to class.

Ryan sighed and finished his walk to class. He had no clue why Ella was upset, and he only wanted to make her feel better.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!