View Single Post
(#214 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 10:40 AM

"Nothing right now, that's for sure. If they see us acting strangely we risk being transferred into The Program. I don't want to take that risk." Ella went to the front and, for the third day in a row, had her bag checked before entering. The PASS stamp still hadn't completely faded since the previous days, but they stamped her hand again.

-

The guys finished their game with some time to spare. They started to talk about the news broadcast. Ryan was shocked, "29 kids already? Just from this school?"

"Yep. They expect a decline though as most of the teens who had depression before the started have already been taken." Doug explained.

Quinton rolled his eyes, "I really don't want to talk about this sh*t."

"Oh, Ryan, what about you and that girl from yesterday?" Doug remembered.

"Who, Torie? What about her?"

"Are you two dating? If so, does that mean Ella's available? If not, is Torie available?" Doug laughed, "I've only ever had dark meat - maybe some white would be a fun change."

"We're somewhat dating, and neither is available. Torie is taken by me and Ella is... my friend. I know she doesn't want anything serious."

"Who said it had to be serious, man? Maybe I just wanted a night." Doug smirked.

"Have fun trying," Quinton shook his head, "She's a Christian and religious girls don't just hand it over. I'm sure Ryan didn't even get any and they were together for how long, Ryan?"

"It's not really anyone's business, but... On and off for 2 years."

"On and off for 2 years, Doug.... Wait, what?" Quinton quickly turned from Doug to Ryan. "I thought it was a few months?!"

"The most recent 'on' part of our relationship was."

Doug asked, "So... did 'ya get any?"

"I dare you to ask Ella that." Ryan said, grabbing his things and walking away. He got his backpack checked and went to class.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!