(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 03:16 AM

Dear Punkrocker:

If people would stop whining and moping about how "This site used to be cool," why not post in here with us? Last night, we had a bunch of us oldies on for nearly five hours, just chatting and goofing off like old times. It isn't an often thing - I just turned 21 myself and am nearing my decade of being on the forum - but you sitting there moping about it isn't going to make it better. You can help us make it better by participating in the discussions posted, or sharing videos and stories and funny images. We have a still-thriving RP area, which you're more than welcome to stick your toe into.

We need people to come on here to make a difference. We can't do it alone. Unfortunately, much of the moderator staff here in the Forums are just moderators here. We have no say in what happens outside of this region, and do what we can to make it fun. Every year, we try to have events, and they usually succeed.

So please: Interact with us, we don't bite! ^^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!