Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-01-2013, 09:12 PM

((Its ok, didn't take long to read =]))

Torie also turned off the TV, shaking her head. 29 kids. How is this legal? How is this moral? They are not only taking away our bad memories, but the good ones as well. The memories that we hold dear. She sighed. I wonder if this can be stopped....

Mike walked into the front door. "Hey everyone! What's for dinner?"

"We are having Mexican tacos tonight. Go wash up. It will be ready in about ten minutes." His mother yelled from the kitchen.

Mike went to the nearest bathroom and washed his hands. He came back out and went to help his mom. "Hey is dad going to be home?" He asked while draining the hamburger of grease.
"No sweetie, he's not. He called and said he hand to work late at the plant again tonight."
"Oh ok...um...where is Tommy? Usually he is home by now." Mike was worried about his little brother.
"He got taken, Mike. Mom sent him to the program." A new voice said. Mike set the hamburger down, feeling like he just got punched in the gut. He turned around to see his sister Tara standing there. Her eyes were red and puffy, like she had been crying. He turned to his mom. "You did what?" He asked, shocked and in disbelief.
"He was displaying a couple of the signs and I didn't want to lose him. Ever since Jasper died and Kelly took her life, he hasn't been the same. So I took him to the program where he will be safe." His mom explained, softly.
Mike hugged his sister. "Why the hel| would you do that? He was a lot better off than you thought. Besides we were helping him." Mike snapped.
"He needed professional help, Mike. Not his brother and sister. He will get better now. You'll see."
"If you mean by better he will forget everything he knows and loves."
'Mickael, just hush and sit down. You too Tara. It's time to eat."
"I'm not hungry. I think I will go to my room." Tara whispered.
"Same here. I just lost my appetite." Mike snarled, taking Tara with him as they walked to the back of the house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!