(#62 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2013, 08:10 PM

Silent_Wolf: You and your boyfriend did the right thing by addressing the problem head-on instead of pretending it wasn't anything bad, or just walking out on each other without discussing the issue. I know the situation isn't good, but I would say you have a special relationship if you can work out through the tough things like that.
(And I have always loved reading Hyperbole and a Half! Her blogs are awesome!)

CatLover642: It's down right stupid the way people have treated you. Women are beautiful no matter what size! However, there's nothing wrong if you feel the need to change yourself, for the better. I'll admit, in my pre-teen years I hated the way I looked. I had braces, acne, super long hair, and I just didn't feel attractive. After I got my braces removed, used some acne wash, and 20" cut off my hair, people started to treat me differently; and I loved it.
It's nice to have that attention of people thinking you look nice, but it only truly matters if they think you're beautiful on the inside. For example: If a woman is gorgeous on the outside, but inside she's mean and cruel, she really has no friends. She may think she does, but if she slips up once, they'll forget all about her. Someone with a kind heart always has a friend to help them in a time of need.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!