(#195 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-30-2013, 06:05 PM

Torie put her hand on his arm and started to walk towards the remote part of the lake.

Alex shook his head. "I think I will be leaving. Victoria apparently does not wish for me to be here and for me to be here without her would be....uh, how would you americans say this, an inconvenience on your part. Besidspes I am still jet-legged and wish to rest."

Mike looked at him. "Don't you mean that you wouldn't want to be a bother to us?"

"isn't that what I said?"

--
Torie looked at Ryan, wanting to apologize for everything but she didn't know how. Everything she had been taught was to spend lots of money and give materialist items but she knew that wouldn't work with Ryan. She opened her mouth a couple times but closed it, never finding the right words.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!