(#193 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-30-2013, 12:54 AM

"Nothing really." He said to Ryan. "As would I. Perhaps we could compare study notes and homework tactics."

Mike looked at Alex. "Seriously. Study notes and homework tactics. Dude what about basketball and football american style."

"What about it?" Alex asked.

Mike smacked his forehand.

Torie looked at Ryan. "Why don't we go for a walk?"

Alex looked back at Torie. "I believe that you do not have time for a walk, Victoria. We have dinner plans, remember?"

"And Alex, I thought we agreed to do that at a later date. You know, rain check."

"But it is not raining nor are you doing anything important."

"Alex, I am hanging out with my friends. That is important to me."

"But Victoria-"

"No buts Alexander. I am not having dinner with you tonight."

((ok, I will be on early in the morning but not to much after that. I will be flying to Ireland tomorrow so I don't know if I can get wifi on the plane nor what the time difference is.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!