View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 01:03 PM

My mom is incredibly ill... She was in the hospital for two weeks because he stomach swelled up like a balloon so they had to remove all the liquid in her stomach. They still don't know what was wrong, but my already thin 5'8" 105lb mother lost an additional 15lbs and was down to just under 90lbs. The stupid hospital released in her, and since she was so weak she can't get up the stairs and needs constant attention, she went to stay with my nana. We might drive down this weekend, but it's an hour drive so we can't on the weekday. We sent her some flowers, though.

She's been there about a month now, and she's gained some weight but she's still under 100lbs. She had difficulty eating solid foods when she's having a bad day (it gets thrown up), so she has to drink 2 of the extra-cal protein shakes everyday so she gets at least 700cals in her. =/

So... yeah. All I can hope for is that she gets better, but it's hard for me to think all too positive since she's been sick with something ever since I was in my teens...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!