Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-29-2013, 12:10 PM

I now deem you GuruLady =P

I know exactly what you mean. Its been about a year and a half now since my ex and I split and I wasn't in a good place. I would go back to moments in the relationship and analyze and reanalyze and then re-reanalyze because I was so consumed about where things went wrong and how I could do better next time. I also was hurting from the fact that he started to like and then date another girl within weeks of us breaking up--with the girl he had been talking to while we were dating. It was just a hot mess that I was trying to figure out.

Now I realize that even though things went wrong, thats ok because I learned so much from him and am still learning things here and there from him. I learned that it was ok to be happy and love myself. It was ok to be myself and it was ok to go against the family. And now, I am expanding on those teachings.

I am now living for myself and not someone else (ok starting last night). I am going to do what I wish to do and make challenges and make opportunities for myself.

You're right Hayley. Its like I found an old friend.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!