View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 12:02 PM

That's good, then. It's nice you found yourself again - probably feels like you've been reacquainted with an old friend. =)

My goals before Glen weren't worse or better, just different. I used to want to be either a Writer or a Lawyer, now I want to be a mother. If I didn't meet Glen, I have no doubt I'd be done or almost done University and going on to Law school, instead of half way done a degree in Interior Design. Well, that, or I would have had a mental breakdown - it really could have went either way.

On the other hand, I don't believe I'd be the person I am today without him. Before dating Glen, I was on a downward slope. I was hanging out with bad people, I was acting like a bad girl. I wasn't myself, because I wanted both rebel and fit in at the same time. When I started dating Glen, almost 4 years ago now, I began a transformation. I stopped hanging out with the bad crowd, I started trying to respect everyone, tried to be more positive... I feel like a much better, mature, kinder person because of him.

Life never ceases to amaze. Looking back on my life, I easily see decisions I made that caused me to get to this very place, at this very moment. I can see the decisions where the path visibly split into multiple directions, and although sometimes the path I chose was dark and twisted, I think those are the trails that brought me here. All roads in life lead to the same destination, but it's the stops along the way that truly make it worth the trip.

I sound like a freakin' guru... I should change my name to TheHayleyGuru. That'd be awesome sauce. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!