View Single Post
(#101 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-27-2013, 11:16 PM

"Hey, even the best guitarists aren't necessarily the best at Guitar Hero." As he said that, his defense intercepted the ball and ran it back for a touchdown, "In this case though, I was just taking it easy on him. TOUCHDOWN."

Ella couldn't help but cry, thinking about her sister. After the crazy day she had at school, she felt so emotional. It was hard to think positively under the circumstances. She walked to the tallest side of the cliff along the lake and looked down into the splashing, rocky waters. This was it. This is where her sister did it. Jumped. She had jumped right into the lake.
"See you, Ryan. I had a great time." Ella gave Ryan a hug and a kiss before walking inside her house. "Mom, Dad, I'm-"

"Ella... Ella... Ha-have you se-seen Olivia?" Her mother asked, walking up to her daughter and hugging her.

"What do you mean? OH, oh, her friend was having a breakdown, so she went to her-"

"Sh-she left you this letter. I don't think she w-went to a f-friends..."

Ella took the letter from her mother and, after reading it, nearly dropped it. "She said she was going to the lake... I thought she was meeting some friends up there, I swear!"

...Dear Ella,

I love you, sis. Tell mom and dad I love them too. I haven't been happy in a while, you know that. I have to do this. Don't be sad, Ella. I'm in a better place now.

Sisters forever and always, Olivia....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!