View Single Post
(#99 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-27-2013, 10:56 PM

Ryan looked at Mike, confused about what he meant by another girl. He was about to ask, but when Torie walked in he decided not to say anything other than, "I'm just concerned for a friend's safety during a suicide epidemic, that's all. But you're probably right - it's probably nothing."

Meanwhile, Ella walked to the small lake down the road. She hated being there, and she had no clue why she went.
"Ella, I'm going down to the lake. Did... did you want to come?"

"No, Olivia. I'm busy. I'm getting ready to meat Ryan at the movie theater. I don't normally wear makeup, but I thought I'd surprise him tonight."

"Oh... Well, I don't know when I'll be back, so-"

"Liv, don't worry about it. I'll cover for you." Ella finished, assuming she'd ask her to cover for her in case she wasn't home by curfew.

"Um, ok. There's a letter in my room for you. Um... It's kind of like a thank you for everything you've done for me... "

"Why are you acting weird? You're not meeting up with a boy, are you?"

"No.... no, nothing like that. Just... just read the letter when you get home from your date, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Alright." Ella put down her mascara and asked her sister, "How do I look?"

"You look beautiful Ella. I love you a lot." Olivia gave Ella a big hug, as a tear flowed down her cheek.

"Awe, Liv! Don't cry. I love you too."

"You'll always love me? No matter what?"

"You're my sister. Of course I will always love you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!