View Single Post
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-26-2013, 07:10 PM

Aza closed her eyes and felt the rhythm run through her veins. From the tip of her toes to the top of her head, her body erupted into goosebumps and adrenaline. She let the music take a hold of her and she moved her body, twisting and spinning. Her hips circling and swaying, she showed just how much control she had over her stomach muscles. She even showed just how flexible her little body was, bending twisting and kicking.

She was the image of a seductress making soft and sensuous love to an imaginary lover. Even her eyes partly opened, **** shining in those gleaming depths, she looked at no one in particular from beneath her red eyelashes. Her mouth opened to a soft pout.

----------

Sanctuary smirked and made her way into his office and pushed back his chair, sliding into his lap. "Well, that is what I am..." She leaned forward and whispered, "Master~" in his ear, pressing up against him. "I'm beginning to love your children." She leaned back, crossing one leg over the other, "I've always wanted some of my own, but given my species and who I am... don't think it will be happening anytime soon."

Last edited by Shmiley : 07-26-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!