(#86 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-26-2013, 12:28 AM

Torie saw the house differently. To her, it was just a very fancy hell hold. "Miss Kiki, can you come here please." Torie called out, dropping her shoes by the door. Within seconds, a middle aged woman was coming over. Her hair was pulled back into a braid and she had on jeans and a t-shirt. "Can you please take the Ryan, Ella, and Mike to the game room. Oh and please have Frankie bring the snacks in or have Rosa do it if he is working on dinner. Also please show the guys all the games. Thank you."
Kiki smiled. "Of course, Victoria. Please, follow me." She lead the three through the house, past a couple bedrooms, a small library, and an office. She opened the double doors to a very spacious game room. On the very back wall was two 60" TV's, an XBox 360', a Playstation 3, and a while bunch of other new gaming technology. On one wall was three floor to ceiling book shelves that were packed with movies and games. "Please, help yourself to any games that you wish to play. The game consoles are already hooked up. Also if you three are hungry, we will be bringing in snacks shortly. There are drinks on the table behind the couch as well as blankets if you get cold. Bathroom is right through the door to your left next to the book shelves. I am sure Victoria will be down as soon as she has changed. Please, make yourself at home and if you need anything at all, do not hesitate to call for myself or Rosa." She smiled and left the room.

Mike couldn't believe his eyes. "Woah..." He whistled. "This is like gamers heaven." He looked at Ryan.

Torie ran upstairs and threw her bags next to her door. She walked into her closet and pulled out a pair of yoga shorts and a thin long sleeved shirt. She pulled her scrunchie out and combed her hair, pulling the top part back with a simple clip. She then went down to the game room.

((hey cool. I will be surfing early in the morning so I don't know what time I will be getting on. I am hoping to have a lunch break around 12/noon ish central time but not sure. Also I am leaving for home tomorrow so I am not sure how much I will be on during the night. Might not be till late sat ))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 07-26-2013 at 01:01 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!