(#78 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-25-2013, 11:23 PM

Torie texted Frankie and some of the other servants to let them know about her friends coming over. She knew that by the time everyone got to her house, there would be snacks, games ready, and drinks in the game room. By the time she got to the court yard she was pretty excited. She sat down at a table to wait for everyone. Torie was texting Frankie to confirm the nights dinner and snack when Mike came up.

"Hey, Torie!" He waved, walking over. "Tonight is gonna be fun or what! Especially having Ryan over." He teased.

"Oh, like you and Ella." She teased.

"Totally different. We are just good friends. Besides, she doesn't even want a guy right now." He shot back.

"Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that. Besides, Ryan wouldn't even be into a girl like me."

Mike tilted his head. "And why's that?"

Torie looked at him. "Seriously. I am no where near pretty enough for a guy like Ryan and I'm not a sporty kind of girl. Trust me. I have no hand-eye coordination." She sighed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!