View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-24-2013, 08:02 PM

Ryan was happy to she her laugh. He did have a little crush on her, but he assumed she thought she was too good for him, so he was fine with just being friends. "I'm not a loser, I'm a winner. My Aussie accent was great, you're just jealous." He laughed.

Near the end of first period, Ella saw a Supervisor come in. The man couldn't be too much older than them, and his hair was blond and his skin was milky pale. He stood at the door near the front of the class, watching them. After two minutes, he walked over to the red-headed girl in front of Ella. Ella could hear him whisper in the girl's ear, "Do not panic. You need to come with us."

The red-headed girl dropped her pencil and turned to the man, "Huh?"

"Grab your things, and come with us." He whispered to her again, "Do not cause a scene. We will take you. It is your choice if it is the easy way, or the hard way. I suggest the first."

The red-headed girl did as he asked and picked up her things. She then left the classroom, the man close behind her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!