Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-24-2013, 07:09 PM

((that's cool!))

Mike nodded and sat in the desk next to Ella. "I hope we don't have to read Shakespeare." Mike said to her, noticing all the Shakespeare posters on the wall.

Tories turned to Ryan. "Of course I missed you Ryan. I missed you like I would a festering wound after it healed." She batted her eye lashes and smiled. "But my summer was great. I took a small trip to South Padre Island to visit my family and then stayed at my empty house while my parents travel the world for work. I had a blast!" The sarcasm and pain were quite evident in her voice. "But how was your summer?" She smiled. Tories liked Ryan a lot, she just didn't know how to show it and most of the time when she spoke to him, it came out harsh and cruel. She knew about his mother's death and felt sorry for him. She knew what it was like to not have a mother as she rarely spoke to her own parents unless she needed something for the house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!