(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-24-2013, 04:52 PM

Name: Ryan Zucker
Appearance: Average height, strong build. Brown hair, green eyes - in regards to his facial hair, he likes to rock the "stubble" look.
Personality (and/or) Bio: Ryan is a jock, and captain of the school football team. His mother committed suicide long before the start of the suicide epidemic, when he was 5 years old. He and his older sister, June, have been raised by their single father ever since. Ryan is very loud, cocky, and vulgar on the outside, but he still feels a lot of pain from his mother's death internally. He's not very acedmically gifted, and would rather cheat/take the easy way to get what he wants.

(I'll work on his more later...)

---

Ella shrugged, "Probably isn't, but it's the government that's in charge of the whole thing, so they can get around laws." Ella walked into the classroom and sat down near the back of the class so she couldn't be seen. It seemed like everyone had the same idea, because everyone who entered the room tried to get a seat as far back as possible. There wasn't any supervisor in the room initially; they took turns checking in on classes for about 10 minutes at a time. They would also come in if there was a report of suspicious activity.

Ryan grinned when he saw Torie, "Hey, hot stuff. How was your summer? You miss me?" He had been on vacation all summer, staying with his grandparents in Melbourne, Australia. "I'm sure you did. I know I would've."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-04-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!