View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 09:59 AM

Ella happens to walk by Torie's everyday on her way to school. She had known Torie since grade school, and they had recently grown closer. Ella wasn't sure she'd consider Torie her best friend, but she really wasn't sure if she had any single "best friend" anyway. It was hard to get too close to anyone else with the suicide epidemic. It would be disastrous to lose best friend after best friend to suicide, so many teens tried to stay away from friends all together. Ella just tried not to get too close to any one person. It was easier to have many friends than one person that could die in an instant.

"Hey, Torie!" Ella laughed, "What great timing. Did you hear about The Program coming here? I saw the building yesterday when I was driving downtown with my parents. The place is massive and colourless - like Alcatraz. It's hella freaky. I hope it at least looks pretty on the inside or if I get taken, I'll be depressed AND I'll go crazy."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!