View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 09:32 AM

"Ahhh! Uh... yes, yes, I do believe I'm fine." Evan helped her pick up her papers, "Are you new? I don't think I have seen you around before. I 'm not new. I'm in my third year now. My name is Evander, but you can call me Evan. Evander's a weird name. Us elves are weird that way. It's cool that you're a human. I do not actually have many human friends. I guess I do not actually have friends other than my neighbours back at home. Then again, we are not really close. OH DEAR, I am so sorry. I do not know why I called you my friend we don't even know each other you just bumped into me and that happens all the time I don't normally call people who do that my friend because it's usually my fault because I tend to get in the way of others. I'll just leave now before I upset you..."

Evan continued to mumble to himself as he started to walk away, still holding some of Evelyn's papers that he had forgot to give back to her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!