Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-21-2013, 01:58 PM

Name: Gwen Kirke.
Kingdom: Si.
Race: Witch.
Career: Gwen's parents own a chain of clubs, so she plans to take over the running.
Year: Second year.
Appearance: Jawlength black hair and grey eyes. Gwen is fairly tall, and plumpish.
Personality: Gwen appears rather distant to strangers, but is loyal to those she considers her friends. She's a bad enemy to make, as she can be very spiteful and is very talented with magic. She's also a bit selfish and guards her possessions closely.
Open Para:

"Gwendolyn!" called Maeve, Gwen's mother.

Gwen scowled. "Mother," she said, running down the stairs with her bag, which contained what she'd need for the night; the cases generally weren't unpacked til the next day. "I hate it when you call me that."

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you'd answered when I called," Maeve replied. "Now, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I have everything," Gwen replied. A black cat with green eyes meowed at her feet, and she bent down and gathered him into her arms.

"Greymalkin, I wondered where you were," Gwen crooned at her familiar. She would have refused to go to school if she wasn't allowed to bring him with her. At a look from her mother, Gwen carefully placed Greymalkin into a cat carrier.

"If you're ready, we'll go now," Maeve replied. "We don't want to be late."

Soon, they were at the school. Gwen looked about her to see if there was anyone there she knew. Her cases were on a trolley, which she pulled behind her, but she carried her overnight bag and cat carrier herself. After waving goodbye to her mother, Gwen walked towards the school building.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!